Qualifications to Become a Wealth Transfer Specialist
- Must have technical expertise – understanding of business continuation and estate planning strategies.
- Must be willing to go beyond technical considerations and embrace the importance of becoming an active listener in order to create open communications among all family members, identifying family and business objectives.
- Believe in the consulting fee for service strategy as defined within the FBR System.
- Have experience in the business owner marketplace and a desire to work with entrepreneurs.
- Work with, or have a natural market to, capital intensive businesses.
- Maintain industry designations. (Proven success)